Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sera-Whatta Whatta?

Okay, so to explain the name... I am writing a book, and I wanted a pen name because my real name is ridiculously hard for people to  decipher for some reason. At first I thought maybe Rachel Hope, orrrr  Rebekah Sterling, orrrr a bunch of other things, but much to my dismay... none of these names really felt right or had a ring to it like I wanted it to. Then, I started thinking. All the Characters in my book have names that describe them, so why shouldn't my pen name mean something significant as well?? So I picked Seraphina Christa, because it has an awesome ring and it defines me. :)


Seraphina: Fiery One
Christa: Follower of Christ
In my Mind: Fiery (both in personality and spirit. lol!) Follower of Christ


I am hoping to get my book done within the next year, but my life has been like a whirlwind, so we'll see how that goes. I've been working on it for a long time, this is another one of my dreams that I definitely want to see come true! To write a book, have it be published, and to make money off of it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment