Saturday, December 10, 2011

I AM (The Mighty Deliverer: Reprise)





The clouds form overhead
A sense of weariness, sadness pours in
Night has fallen and the darkness is thick
When will the light break through?
When will these dark days end?


You say that mourning lasts for the night
but joy comes at the dawn of a new day
When will this be a reality?
For it seems that this night is lasting a lifetime
Like the darkness is everlasting, impenetrable


The storm has been raging for a while now
Is an everlasting storm possible?
I think You say, "No." but my heart denies this
When will the light break through?
When will these dark days end?


You need My reassurance
You desire My loving kindness
I will speak My words of comfort to You, My daughter, My son
For your soul is weary and your heart, it aches
You long for Me to be near to you


When these troubles come
When this storm rages and wages war against you
I will comfort you, I will teach you to lean on Me
For I AM Your strong tower
I AM your deliverer


I AM the deliverer of those
Who are righteous before Me
I will teach you, My daughter,My son, how to be righteous in My sight
I will not let the darkness overtake you
I will fill you with My light, I will teach you to be strong


I will give you My wisdom
I will teach you My ways
I will show you My plan for your life
You need My words of truth to penetrate your spirit
Your inner man longs for My counsel


And I will give it to you, because I AM
You Creator, Your Lover, Your Redeemer
Your Savior, Your Strength, Your Day
Your Night, Your Light, Your Sun, Your Moon
Your Fire, Your Wind, Your Wine, Your Oil
Your Sustainer, Your Provider, Your Father
Your Brother, Your Protector, Your Healer

I AM YOUR EVERYTHING



No comments:

Post a Comment