Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wow wow WOW!! :D (Ireland Blog #1)

Okay, guys! Here we go! I'm leaving for Ireland today and should arrive in Dublin tomorrow at 8:20pm, if all goes as planned. I know a ton of you are praying and I appreciate that SOOOO much! KEEP PRAYING! We need it! So far, things have gone pretty smoothly. Our adventures with our plane tickets have been kind of interesting, but God's been working it out. Just pray that there are no further delays. Our layover in London (LHR) has been upped from 5 hours to 8 hours, but... what the heck... it's LONDON! haha! And I've heard that that airport is MASSIVE. Anyways, I am so excited and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me AND my Grammy!! There are so many things in my heart right now, I can't even express it in words. Just the thought of stepping out of the airport, into this country that my heart has been with for such a long time, and actually FEELING the air and the ground beneath my feet is just.... I don't even know. It's crazy. I feel like God is going to do something amazing in my heart and is going to really set up some incredible connections that will be life-long. This blog is obviously going to be shorter than others because nothing's really happened, yet, but I will continue to blog while I am in Ireland. I will try to convey every detail to all who are faithfully contributing to this trip in prayer (and some in finances). I also wanted to THANK YOU all because you seriously are so pivotal to this time. Thank you for praying, and PLEASE continue to! I love knowing that while I am in Ireland, I am going to be completely covered in prayer! You all are AMAZING! :)

 Let's go into some practical things...

Plane schedule:
We are leaving SFO at 2pm headed towards Chicago (O'Hare)
We arrive in Chicago at 8:15pm
We leave Chicago for London Heathrow (LHR) at 9:10pm
We arrive in LHR at 11:15am on March 29th
We have an 8 hour layover in LHR
Then we leave LHR for Dublin (DUB) at 7pm
We arrive in Dublin at 8:20pm!! :D

Then we are going to get a hotel for the next 3 nights in Dublin!

Basic Itinerary:

Stay in Dublin for 3 days (March 29th- March 31st)
Galway for 2 nights with some friends of ours (April 1st-2nd)
Back towards Dublin to stay with a friend in County Meath (April 3rd)
Then Rostrevor YWAM Base in Northern Ireland (April 4th and 5th)
Then back to County Meath (April 6th)
Then back to Dublin (April 7th)
Leaving to come back home!! (April 8th)

:D


I'm so excited about this trip and I can't wait to share it with you! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!!!



THANK YOU!!










No comments:

Post a Comment