Thursday, March 29, 2012

We're here!! :D (Ireland blog #2)

11:32pm
Dublin, Ireland

Well, we're finally in Ireland!! It's been quite a journey and I am exhausted to say the least, so this update is going to be short in nature, and please excuse any grammatical mistakes. :) We left SFO in the afternoon on Wednesday and arrived here in Dublin at 8pm on Thursday. We had a 4 hour flight to Chicago with an hour layover. A 8 hour flight to London with an 8 hour layover and a 1 hour flight to Dublin. That's 21 hours of travel, plus an 8 hour time difference and 3 hours of sleep! Woot. lol! It was all so worth it, though, and wow, these people in Ireland are so awesome already. I've barely seen any of them, but the ones I have seen are loud, fun, and SUPER nice! :D I'm loving it already! And it wasn't even super cold! :D I'm so happy right now. My heart is so full, and I can't wait to take in even more of this lovely country and it's people. My Grammy and I are doing great! Pray for my Grammy, though, because sometimes it is hard for her to carry heavy things and to keep up with me (though I slow down considerably for her...:( ) and she just needs some grace from God on her body. So please pray for her. She is keeping an awesome attitude despite this though.

Ahhh... Even as I'm writing this I can hear people talking outside and THEIR ACCENTS!! haha! They're SO COOL! I told my Grammy that I would have no problem asking people questions on this trip just because I want to hear them talk! haha! :P Seriously, though, it's the best accent in the world. :) I'm having a lot of fun, and I will post a more in depth blog tomorrow!

Love you guys! Keep praying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment