Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pluggin' Away!

Hey, Guys!
Well, it's week 2 of fund raising for my DTS in Ireland (See previous post) and I'm still waiting for the funds to come in! I'm believing, in faith, that the funds will come in quickly and generously! I am so excited for what the Lord is doing and is going to do, and I'm SO glad that I have wonderful prayer partners and financial partners who are standing with me through it. Thank you to all of you who have supported me in this; prayer partners, financial partners, missions trip staff, teammates, and leaders, friends, family, and everyone in between since I was 12 and beyond, you guys have made such an impact in my life and have gently guided me (by the leading of God) to where I am right now, whether you realized it or not. I love you all.

Please continue to pray for me for the funds! I have no doubt in my mind that they will come in, but partnering with Jesus in intercession is really, really good. :)

If YOU want to donate, you can write a check to YWAM and send it to me (You can get my address from me if you message me on Facebook or email me at Illuminatetheworld@hotmail.com) OR you can donate on my Gofundme page at this link: gofundme.com/IEDTS.

Thank you so much, guys! Me heart is so ecstatic!

Much love,
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete