Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Island of Destiny (Inisfail)

Dear Inisfail (Ireland),
Green hills, white shores
You do not know how My heart burns for you
Although you've been through so many struggles
and have fought to the death, through many troubles
I hear you, I am with you
Though I may seem distant and far away
I tell you, even in those days, where you were ruled
and pushed and pulled in so many different ways
I was there, I knew you
You say, "There is no god" and you've hidden you heart
but I open it up and say "Look what's in my palm, I hold you,
I know your dreams, your desires, and I want to give them to you"
You mean everything, you're my creation
Oh, my praying people
You don't know how much I danced and sang over you
when you talked to me in Bangor, you knew how your prayers
were incense! Please, don't forget. Don't forget your first love.
I am not a god who is distant or heavy-handed with rules and regulations
I am full of grace and my blood covers your transgressions, yes,
but that blood was not just given so that I could be followed mechanically
and without true LOVE. I want to KNOW you. When that day comes,
when you'll be sitting before My throne, I want to look at you and say
with a Father's heart, "I love you, I know you, and you were faithful"
I want to look at you, and see you as one who was devoted
to seeing My Bride unified and unprejudiced against itself.
You are loved, YOU have a destiny
I have called you to be priests in a holy, pure way
that glorifies only Me. I am calling you, arise, take your place
it is pivotal and it is necessary, you have a purpose! So be free!

Love, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment